SSTI’s 2023 Annual Conference
SSTI’s annual conference is the convening for practitioners and policymakers working to create a better future through science, technology innovation and entrepreneurship.
Join us in Atlanta this September 6-8 to connect with and learn from your peers working around the country to strengthen their regional innovation economies.
Over the course of these three days, SSTI’s 2023 Annual Conference will feature:
- Workshops designed to help you bolster your strategies and communications,
- Roundtables where you can discuss effective policies and programs with peer practitioners,
- Plenary sessions providing updates on significant trends and new ideas for the field, and
- A financing forum that offers a chance to learn about opportunities to fund your work and your client entrepreneurs and innovators.
Save the date now and don’t miss an announcement as registration, the agenda and speakers become available. Sign up for updates at ssti.org.
SSTI’s Annual Conference is September 6-8, 2023 and will cover a wide array of topics, including:
- Regional innovation strategies
- University-industry partnerships
- Talent attraction and development
- Capital access strategies
- Inclusion and equity in tech
- Federal innovation policy
- Measuring and communicating impact
- Venture development organizations
Content options include a full-day workshop on developing regional innovation strategies, as well as partial-day roundtables and sessions for attendees to meet with, and learn from, peers working across the country.
Plenary sessions on big thinkers and innovation trends in the morning. The afternoon will include a new financing forum for attendees to learn about a range programs and include additional roundtables.
The final day of the conference will feature a communications workshop and additional roundtables for attendees to meet with their peers.
The detailed agenda will be available soon.
Registration rates for SSTI’s 2023 Annual Conference will be available shortly.
Discounts are available for:
- SSTI members — become a member today!
- Organizations sending multiple attendees
SSTI’s 2023 Annual Conference takes place at the Hilton Atlanta.
The room rate is $169 plus tax.
Reservations are not yet available online.
You can reserve a room over the phone by telling the agent you are booking for the “SSTI Annual Meeting.”
255 Courtland Street NE
Atlanta, Georgia, 30303
Recognized as a top travel destination by National Geographic and Lonely Planet, Atlanta is a city with fantastic food, art, and recreation.
Recommendations from the city’s list of 50 fun things to do include:
- The Beltline
- Atlanta Botanical Garden
- Martin Luther King Jr. National Historical Park
- CDC Museum
- Chattahoochee Nature Center
- Georgia Aquarium
- Jimmy Carter Presidential Library & Museum